Traditional Summer Seifuku
ORIGINAL DESIGN. MADE TO ORDER.
A popular and traditional summer Seifuku style in Japan. White shirt with a navy collar with two stripes. A bow will be different from the picture. It's going to be a red bow not striped bow.
We have a wide variety of skirt length. Create your perfect and custom sailor suit!
Measurements: See size chart
Production time: 3 weeks
Comes with: A sailor top, skirt, red bow
The model is 5'-3" (160cm) tall, and wearing a small size top.
- White but not see through.
- Flattering, easy-care, and easy-wear sailor top
- Bust darts make the bodice of a garment more formfitting and flattering.
- Durable YKK hidden side zipper
- Fine material: polyester, cotton
- Machine wash with a laundry mesh bag. Please remove a bow before you wash.
- A genuine Japanese school uniform navy blue pleated skirt.Permanent (Heat-set) pleating will be lasting for about 3 years.
- One side pocket
- High waisted, sits above waist
- Adjustable waist band. Waist extender hook extend the waistband up to 5cm.
- Comes with a removable suspender.
- Polyester, wool
- Breathable, light, and crisp touch
- Machine wash with a laundry mesh bag.
All of our clothes are made by expert tailors in Japan one by one, with using 100% Japanese materials.
Share this Product
More from this collection